Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Squeaky Clean

I had my shower this morning. The shower stool and showerhead on a hose work well. This afternoon Bob and Mary and I went out on the town. I got a blowout, we went to our local diner, and to the pharmacy where I picked up the Rx for the anti-nausea patches (thank you, Elaine.) It felt good to get out in the fresh air.

By the time we were done with errands I was ready for a nap.

This afternoon I accidentaly grazed by op-leg on the bathroom sink. It felt like someone had whacked me on the hip with a cast iron skillet. It's something I'll try hard not to repeat.

I'm going to make a go of it tonight with Tylenol PM instead of the vicodins. I had really bad itchies when I was on the dilaudin in the hospital; I don't think the vicodins are helping my case with the itchy bacne or the nausea. I'd just assume be done with it.

Big day tomorrow.

(I have no idea why the spell check function on blogspot no longer seems to work. Please excuse my bad spelling....)

No comments: