Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Call of (Jury) Duty

Yeah, so I knew it was too good to last. Tomorrow I have to report in for Jury Duty at 8:30 AM. I don't mind serving my time or being chosen for a trial as long as it doesn't run into next week. I'm bringing my pre-op info letter with me as ammo just in case.

Had quite a bit of pain today and Doug had to run Paris at class. He's got lots of classes ahead of him while I'm on the mend.

As of tonight I can no longer take IB's. It's just Tylenol until they hit me with the hard stuff in the hospital.

My surgery is NEXT WEEK! It's a little surreal.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Hip Chick!

Just found your blog and wanted to give you my support. I'm still two months from my PAO, so I don't have any helpful advice except to say that I "get" it; I understand. Thank goodness for all the other women who have similar situations so we don't feel alone!
Best of luck to you; I'll be thinking of you!
Cassie

LH said...

Hi Cass,

Thank you so much for your note. You are so right - it means a lot to me to know that I'm not alone. We can do this!!!

Best of luck to you too!

LH