Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...

Yesterday I woke up feeling like a champ. Ready to go back to work, full of energy, feeling good.

Last night I didn't sleep so well. Doug said I was talking in my sleep - something about "Pink School." I only remember dreaming about pink dishes...

My nausea patch was due to expire yesterday and I still felt good before I went to bed, but this morning I was right back at it and had to put on my third three-day patch since I've been home. Bleck! My vision is still blurry. So, I've been knocked down a peg...

It looks like I'm getting my clearance to return to work on Monday. Given the progress I've made since I came home, I should be a lot better in another 5.5 days...

I also got up the nerve to weigh myself this morning. I'm 3 pounds heavier than I was on the day I went into the hospital. The visiting nurse said it's probably the water weight in my still swollen leg. I'm going to take her word on that.

No comments: