Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's Official:

I am a mall rat.

Doug and I ventured out to the Westchester today for more crutching fun and games. I test drove the Tumi backpack purse and have determined that it needs to go back.

To my fellow Hip Chickers: wide backpack straps are very uncomfortable with crutches. So is my Northface winter coat. What seems to work best for me is the backpack with cord straps (thank you Mom) and my lightweight (read not bulky) down jacket.

While we were there I picked out some tops that I can wear when I go back to work that offer some butt coverage. I don't need all of Viacom looking at my lopsided back end and besides they're tops that will look cute with jeans whenever that fine day rolls around...

My thunder thigh has gone down a weensie bit - maybe 7/8 of an inch since we started measuring. I don't know to what I can attribute that - elevation every night, my new found mall ratness, or just the plain old passage of time...

No comments: