Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rough Night

I feel like I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. I kept dreaming that I was in the hospital in pre-op, lying on a gurney, just waiting to be taking into surgery. Anxiety for sure.

Today I bought a couple of night gowns that I can wear in the hospital, a shower head on a hose, and ordered a shower stool that should be here next week. The only thing left on the list is to get some non-skid socks or something that I can wear on my feet in the hospital.

BTW - for my fellow Hip Chicks - The other day I bought and tried out some of the dry shampoo. It really works! The only hiccup is that since it's white powder, if you don't REALLY brush it in, it looks like you've got some seriously bad grey roots coming in.

Doug and I are going out for a nice dinner tonight for Valentines' Day. I hope he likes the gift I got him (way back in November.) When I got his gift I had no idea I'd be in this predicament in February... Will explain later.

No comments: