Friday, February 15, 2008

Made it to the other side!

Hi Everyone!

I'm baaaaack! Last night they were out of hospital rooms, about 6 others and I had to spend the night in the post-op room, which didn't make for any quality sleep with everyone's machines beeping all night and the overhead lights on until 2:30 AM. They finally got me into a room around 4 PM - unfortunately it's not by the window, but at least I should be able to get some decent sleep.

PT came around this morning and made me take couple of steps with a walker - 3 forwards and 3 backwards. I'm supposed to have more walker fun tonight and then tomorrow I get to use crutches.

My epidural just came out so I'm hoping I will get some real food tonight. Yesterday I had a ginger ale. Today I had a ginger ale, apple juice and jello for breakfast. You know I'm hungry when I eat jello - I LOATHE it. Lunch was tomato soup, apple juice, tea, and another ginger ale. I did not eat the custard (yuck), jello (yuck, yuck), or vanilla ice cream that were on my tray.

No comments: