Friday, February 8, 2008

Last Friday Class

I had a decent day at work, although the pain got progressively worse as the day wore on. Tylenol by itself isn't as good as being mixed with IB's or IB's alone.

We went to agility class tonight. My first two runs were decent, but Paris shut down on the third - wouldn't weave, would move off of her contacts, was slow. I was in pain at that point - I wonder if she could tell. Doug took her for her final run, and run she did - probably her best of the night. I think she knows something's up.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Dear Hip Chick,
Just found your site via Sam's site, who has spent time with my daughter Lauren, who is now 13 weeks post PAO (Lauren's site is "I am PAO'd"). Very few degrees of separation in the world of blogging!
Lauren and I found the support offered by the fabulous PAO/FO women just invaluable. It helped us to know there are others out there with the same questions, fears and challenges (like the insane world of Medical Insurance). So if you need help in anyway during this realy scary week before surgery and during the recovery process - just reach out to this community. At odd times of the day or night we needed to speak to someone who had lived through this, and someone was always there to encourage and advise.
If you want to chat to Lauren live let us know. You will get through this. You will feel like a new woman. You will appreciate that a pain free life is attainable
You are in our thoughts. Stay strong!
Denise and Lauren

LH said...

Hi Denise and Lauren,

Thank you for your note. It means a lot to me to hear from others who are in the same boat. I've read parts of Lauren's blog which I found though Sarah's blog. It is a small world and I am so grateful for it. Lauren's and the others' blogs have been immensely helpful to me.

Thanks again and think of me on Valentines' Day!

Laura