Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines' Eve

My last day of work was chockablock full of meetings to keep me nicely distracted. My team had a little "bon voyage" celebration for me - it was very thoughtful.

Tonight we went to agility class and I ran Paris. It wasn't too bad overall, but the best part was that I actually forgot about my surgery for a little while.

We have to be at the hospital by 9:30 AM tomorrow. My surgery is scheduled to start at 12:30 and should be done by 4:30. Doug will be updating the blog and relaying any comments to me over the next couple of days.

I've got 15 more minutes before I can't eat or drink anything prior to surgery. I think I'll go chug a liter of water... Hopefully I'll get a little sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think you're going to sleep all night after drinking a liter of water? Silly!
Hope all goes well.
xo,
-Bronwyn