Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Next Week

I can't believe my surgery is NEXT WEEK. It's a little freaky. I still have a couple of things to take care of before I go in, but I feel like I'm ready for the most part.

I've been taking a combo of IB's and Tylenol lately - 3 and 3 at a time. Some of the pain still manages to burn through. I find that when I try to cut back I'm hit harder with pain the next day. It's time to get this taken care of. Bring it on.

The good news of the day is that I finally spoke to Allison at Dr. Buly's office and we're good to go on the insurance end of the world. As good as it gets in that world anyway. I'm going to make it my mission to make sure that Cigna pays every dime of what they're supposed to cover.

They've called jurors up to number 420 for tomorrow. I'm number 475 so there's a pretty high probablility I'll get called in for Thursday. Another thing I'm ready to just get it over with...

No comments: