Thursday, February 28, 2008

14 Days Post-Op

Two weeks post-op and I was able to put on my own right sock this morning - yea!! I made it through the night on the Tylenol PM OK. I actually think that tonight I will try one Tylenol PM and one regular Tylenol so as to lessen the hang over effect. I've only been hitting the Tylenol only when I need it during the day and that has been lessening. I swear I am done, done, done with the vicodins. I feel like I'm getting my life back - hopefully my vision will come back with it.

The short-term disability chicky finally called me back today and I am definitely going back to work on Monday. Looking forward to it!

Doug and I are going to have our first trial run into the city tonight to see our friends Steve and Eric. I think we'll also try an attempt at getting to the office over the weekend if the weather cooperates.

Wahoo! Bit by bit, I am getting stronger every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.