Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tuesday

I was still sore from yesterday's PT for most of today. I also spent way too much time sitting and climbed way too many stairs so I'm pretty stiff now.

I went back to the chiro for the first time in about 6 months. Got some good upper back cracks. I also didn't owe one bloody cent for my visit now that I've totally maxed out my out of network cap. Of course, they're still trying to tag me for more than double my cap. Rat bastards!

This evening Doug and I went to a screening of a doc titled "Very Young Girls," directed by my friend and colleague, Nina Alvarez. It's about girls in prostitution who are under age in the United States. Sad but true fact, the average age that most girls start is 13. I believe that most of us here think of child prostitution as something that mostly happens overseas, like in Asia. Sadly it's happening right here in our own backyards.

I recommend the film if it happens to come to your local film fest. I believe it will be airing on Showtime at some point too. Worth a watch.

Lastly, but not least, best of luck to you Cass!!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. See you on the other side!

No comments: