Friday, April 18, 2008

Moving Forward

PT went pretty well this morning. I told Adam how much I've been walking without the cane and he didn't seem pissed - probably because I've been good about doing my homework. I'm about ready to ditch it altogether.

I'm also making progress on the Cigna front. Lucky for me, my sister is an attorney with experience in this type of thing. It really looks as though I shouldn't owe a dime beyond the $4,000 I was told I would. If I have my left hip done later this year they should cover it entirely. Of course, we'll see where the pieces fall, but she said that in disputes such as these the patient and not the insurance company usually prevails. I hope she's right. I feel like I'm pretty motivated already to get the other hip done and over with already. Not spending an additional $4K is even greater incentive.

No comments: