Thursday, April 3, 2008

Plain Old Thursday

There's just not a lot to say about today. In a lot of ways I feel like my old self.

What's different is that when I get up from sitting for any length of time (i.e. more than 15 minutes) I'm extremely stiff. I can walk it off pretty quickly, but it never ceases to amaze me how insanely stiff I am - I feel geriatric. It's odd because I'm moving more now than I have been for the last 7 weeks (it just occurred to me that today is my SevenWeekAversary) and yet I feel more stiff than I think I felt two weeks ago.

The right side of my butt started spasming tonight. I'm hoping this as a sign that it's decided it's time to start coming out of hibernation (I believe it's been hiding in my right thigh.) Right now if I stand sideways I look like before and after shots of someone with butt implants: viewed from the right = before, viewed from the left = after.

Have to be up early tomorrow for my personal training session. I, never the morning person, have found myself all booked up with 8 AM sessions for the rest of the month. I am thankful it's not the dead of winter. Without the sun to wake me up, I'd never make it.

No comments: