Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scouted

The scout is over and, traffic being what it is in LA, it was too late in the day to bother going into the office. So I'm back at the hotel dealing with emails on the b'berry despite the fact that I'm in a room with lousy reception. I've got time to burn at this point. I thought about going to Forever Hollywood, as it's something I've always thought would be cool to check out, but I've already done a lot of walking today and am pretty tired. Ditto on going to The Grove (although I have been there a zillion times.)

I'm glad I'm heading home on a day flight tomorrow and not the red eye tonight as originally planned. Now, what to do for the next 14 hours?

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hey Laura!
Just wanted to let you know that all your traveling and outings have given me lots of encouragement! I have hope that I'll be able to do some of the things you've been able to do so I'm not stuck in the house day in and out! Hope you're not too tuckered out!
Cassie