Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Home Run


We're now headed home. The shoots went well. Set your DVR's for Thursday at 6 PM to see "Choose or Lose Presents: Clinton and Obama Answer Young Veterans.". Or check it out on mtv.com - http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1583647/20080318/id_0.jhtml

There, I've done my company-girl plug.

In Hipville it's been a little tough to be upright for so many hours. I would not have made it through the day without a well timed grande latte. But I did make it. I feel like it was good to push the envelope a bit.

Definitely working from home tomorrow.

This is our "cast and crew" photo. I'm the one wearing the orange scarf. ;)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I certainly do hope you are reading this at home today. It's the perfect work-at-home kind of day. It sounds like a grueling two days in Pennsylvania, but what a triumph! Plus you are contributing to the health of our democracy. Don't you feel all important now?

You go, hip girl!

LH said...

Not only am I working from home today, I'm still in my jammies! Paris is acting as a foot warmer.

See you Friday!