Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bliss

Doug and I went into Manhattan today and had massages. Thankfully, someone has already invented the massage table with a hydraulic lift which spared me from having to do some unsightly gymnastics in order to get up onto it. I truly feel like a new woman. Getting the blood flowing in my right leg and having work done on which ever muscle it is in my right calf that has been squawking about having to hold up my foot, was worth the price of admission alone. Three weeks post-op was probably just about the right amount of time to go in for a massage too. Can't wait to go back. (McGuire - I've already booked my next two!)

We met up with a friend for drinks before heading home. I had a record two glasses of wine and was still able to crutch my way to the train.

A blissful day indeed.

No comments: