- I can put on my right sock and shoe, but still need help with the left.
- No problems getting in and out of the shower on my own.
- I still know when I'm coming up on my next Tylenol dose, but the jags of pain are getting to be fewer.
- My biggest challenge, by far, is that I cannot sleep through the night. Every night between 2:00 and 4:00 I am awakened by leg pain and muscle spasms. Once I'm awake, there's nothing I can do to get comfortable again. I've learned that if I wake up on the early side to just take a benedryl or two to knock myself out. Otherwise I'd be up for hours.
- I still need a big nap every day.
PT came for her last home visit today. There's not much more that she can do with me, it's just isometrics for now until I see Dr. B on the 21st.