Thursday, December 11, 2008

Post Op - Day 2

What I'm feeling more than anything is tired. I slept really well last night (in between being woken up from the depths every 2 hours for vitals) and when I woke up around 7 I was ready for another nap.

PT spoke with Dr. B and he's agreed to let me put a little more weight on my right leg but he wants me to TAKE IT EASY. My post-op mall rat days are done - I have to lay low for the next month. PT had me up on a walker and I made it all 18 feet +/- to the door and then back. And now I'm exhausted again.

Other updates - my epidural is out and so is the IV, except for the tap. All that's left is the cath, which will come out after lunch.

Did I mention I'm tired? Going to take a snooze before the food shows up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting through the trifecta! Happy Healing during the Holidays

RK
LPAO 11/05
RPAO 6/06