Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Now what???

I'm not having a great day. I'm getting a little short-fused as the date is getting closer. In three weeks and a day I won't be able to walk again until Spring. I'm going to be in more pain than I've ever known. I'm not going to be able to move around the way I normally (squirm-worm, fidgety) do. It's going to be a challenge to do everything and I'm not going to be able to do much by myself.

As we were eating dinner tonight I realized that I'd eaten a filling. Have to get that taken care of ASAP. I have a ganglion cyst that popped up on the palm-side of my left hand over the weekend. I feel like I'm falling apart.

I really try to focus on the positive but today that's a bit of a challenge.

Probably the best thing about today is that we had a good agility class. There wasn't a lot of running, so Doug didn't need to step in for me. But it bums me out too - it's another thing that I won't be able to do again for a long time after the surgery.

I'm going to bed resolved to be more positive tomorrow.

No comments: