Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's really starting to hit me that in a little over 2 weeks I'll be in the hospital. In some ways it's like preparing for a big remote shoot. You plan and plan and plan in advance and then everything speeds up just before it's time to go.

Of course, there really IS a a big shoot this Saturday. It's part of Choose Or Lose and it's challenging and complex without a lot of time to get things in place. Lots of meetings, lots to do. I was 30 minutes late to my last Pilate's class because of it.

And I have four medical appointments this week - one to see somebody about the cyst in my hand, one pre-op physical, one self blood donation, and a trip to the gyno to get the annual checked off the list.

Next week I have jury duty and I'm out of deferrals. When it rains, it pours.

I guess the up side is that all of this is keeping me from dwelling on the surgery.

In 17 days Jorge Posada reports to Spring Training Camp in Tampa and I'll report to Camp Buly at HSS.

(I'm posting this from my blackberry as an experiment. Don't know if the font or lack of spellcheck will live up to my standards.)

No comments: