Saturday, January 19, 2008

January Blahs and Nesting

It's one of those grey and dreary days that only January can bring. Doug left around 5 AM to go fishing and won't be home until tomorrow night. I've only set foot outside to walk Paris.

There are still a few things that I need to take care of before my surgery and some that I don't but feel compelled to do anyway. Today I ordered bedding for the second bedroom, donated our two old cars to charity, tidied up my side of the bedroom and did some other random organizing.

Not much else to do on a day like today. Blaaaaaaaaaaah....

Occasionally I think I've picked a bad time of year to have my surgery. Crutches+snow+ice=bad news... But I mostly think that this is the best time of year. If the weather is really crappy during my recovery I'll work from home. As the days get longer and the weather gets better, I'll be getting better too.

No comments: