Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Five Weeks Post Op

Another week has ticked by... I have two more to go before I see Dr. B. and (hopefully) get the green light to go weight bearing.

I'm thankful that I can get out of the house when the weather cooperates - cabin fever has definitely set in. We went to the mall (which has indoor parking, read: no ice) the other day just so I could get out. We're in for some bone-chilling temps and precip later this week - I'm trying to get mentally prepared for being on lock down again. I'm glad that I'm taking the French class since I have loads of time for the homework in between naps.

My big whoop today was that I stopped by the PT office before my class and set up my first four appointments. Can't wait to use 'em.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Ugh! Cabin fever! It's the pits! Stupid weather! Or should I say, c'est dommage!
I'm so glad you didn't hurt yourself with your fall last week. Whew! Five weeks post op? You're getting there!
Et bon chance avec le cours francais. Amusement!