Thursday, July 10, 2008

Two Hips, Two Pains

Last night I ran pretty hard at our masters' level agility class and this morning I was feeling it in both hips. My right hip was tight in that hard-workout kinda way, but most of it was walked off by the time I got to the office.

Not so for the left side - it hurts in that mortar and pestle, bone grinding on cartilage kinda way. There's no walking this pain off - it only got worse as walked my commute today. I will likely be reaching for my old friend, the IB's, before long.

It's days like these that make me so deeply grateful for having had my surgery.

And ready for the next one.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I know exactly how you feel! A small part of me dreads going through it again, especially when I'm feeling so good now, but I want to get the second one over with! Just waiting for Dr. Mayo's surgery schedule to get finished to find out when the date is.
Hope you manage ok till you get your second one!
Cass